--- title: "中國警告新的芯片危機,因 Nexperia 爭端升級" type: "News" locale: "zh-HK" url: "https://longbridge.com/zh-HK/news/278269845.md" description: "中國商務部警告稱,如果 Nexperia 與其中國子公司之間的持續爭端導致另一個全球芯片供應危機,荷方必須承擔責任。該部表示,Nexperia 的行為擾亂了正常運營,如果事態升級,荷方將承擔全部責任。Nexperia 的中國子公司指責荷蘭總部禁用員工的辦公賬户訪問權限,導致重大運營中斷。儘管進行了外交努力以穩定局勢,但緊張局勢依然存在,可能威脅到全球汽車半導體供應鏈" datetime: "2026-03-08T14:01:23.000Z" locales: - [zh-CN](https://longbridge.com/zh-CN/news/278269845.md) - [en](https://longbridge.com/en/news/278269845.md) - [zh-HK](https://longbridge.com/zh-HK/news/278269845.md) --- # 中國警告新的芯片危機,因 Nexperia 爭端升級 China’s commerce ministry warned that the “Dutch side” should be held accountable if the latest dispute between Nexperia and its Chinese subsidiary triggers another global chip supply crisis, adding to concerns over further worldwide disruption. “Nexperia’s \[latest\] action has seriously disrupted the company’s normal production and operations,” a ministry spokesperson said in a press conference on Saturday. “If this again triggers a global semiconductor supply chain crisis, the Dutch side must bear full responsibility.” China had consistently taken a responsible approach towards the global semiconductor supply chain, the spokesperson added. The Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy did not immediately respond to a request for comment on Sunday outside regular business hours. The Chinese commerce ministry’s sharp remarks came a day after Nexperia’s China subsidiary accused the Dutch headquarters of halting access to office accounts for all employees in China, the latest episode in the companies’ months-long dispute that had at one point severely disrupted the global automotive chip supply chain. Since Tuesday the Dutch headquarters had “implemented a mass disabling of office accounts for all employees in China … causing significant disruption to operations in China”, according to a statement published on Nexperia China’s official WeChat account on Friday. Nexperia, in an emailed statement to the South China Morning Post on Sunday, dismissed its Chinese subsidiary’s accusation that disabling office account access had hampered its production, calling the claim “factually incorrect and misleading”. Nexperia China’s post also said that most business operations had resumed and that it had initiated a contingency plan to minimise potential impact on future production and delivery. The latest flare-up suggests that despite diplomatic efforts by Beijing and The Hague to reach an agreement on the Nexperia saga and stabilise global vehicle chip supplies, lingering discord between the companies could once again disrupt the global automotive sector. Nexperia is a key supplier of automotive semiconductors that power everything from electric vehicles to advanced driver-assistance systems. Disputes over operational decisions, governance and authority, along with Dutch intervention in Nexperia and China’s retaliatory export restrictions, led to a production halt late last year that forced global carmakers to cut back output due to chip shortages. The situation has since improved following diplomatic efforts. The disputes added to the woes of Nexperia’s Chinese owner Wingtech’s annual performance. Wingtech said in late January that it expected to post a loss of between 9 billion yuan (US$1.3 billion) and 13.5 billion yuan for 2025, owing to the Dutch government’s takeover of the semiconductor firm. ### 相關股票 - [600745.CN](https://longbridge.com/zh-HK/quote/600745.CN.md) ## 相關資訊與研究 - [《中歐關係》商務部:歐盟指中企產能過剩屬雙重標準,中方堅決反制歧視性限制措施](https://longbridge.com/zh-HK/news/287180203.md) - [韻驊共享辦公 T3CO 兩週年 聚焦 AI 與 Hybrid Office 趨勢](https://longbridge.com/zh-HK/news/286528477.md) - [中國商務部新聞發言人:川習會在「五個方面」取得初步進展](https://longbridge.com/zh-HK/news/286657842.md) - [歐盟擬放寬中國晶片禁令 避免汽車供應鏈再陷混亂](https://longbridge.com/zh-HK/news/287225320.md) - [香港經濟|城堡證券亞洲擴張 香港佔近半 惟傳基金核心研究員撤離](https://longbridge.com/zh-HK/news/287168919.md)