--- title: "新加坡收緊執行共管公寓的規定,以遏制房地產投機行為" type: "News" locale: "zh-HK" url: "https://longbridge.com/zh-HK/news/286189518.md" description: "新加坡已實施更嚴格的高管公寓(EC)規定,以遏制房產投機,包括將最低居住期限從五年延長至十年。買家現在必須等待更長時間才能出租或出售他們的單位,私有化期限也延長至 15 年。開發商在最初兩年內必須將 90% 的 EC 單位分配給首次購房者。分析師預計,受這些變化影響較小的即將推出的項目的需求將在短期內得到提升,而更長的居住期限旨在減少市場上的轉售利潤和投機行為" datetime: "2026-05-13T03:17:20.000Z" locales: - [zh-CN](https://longbridge.com/zh-CN/news/286189518.md) - [en](https://longbridge.com/en/news/286189518.md) - [zh-HK](https://longbridge.com/zh-HK/news/286189518.md) --- # 新加坡收緊執行共管公寓的規定,以遏制房地產投機行為 Buyers of new ECs now need to wait 10 years, up from five previously, before renting out their entire unit, selling it to Singaporeans or permanent residents, or purchasing another home under new restrictions announced last Friday by Chee Hong Tat, Singapore’s minister for National Development. The period before ECs can be fully privatized, after which they can be sold to any buyers including foreigners and corporate entities, has also been extended to 15 years from 10, according to _Bloomberg_. Meanwhile, a deferred payment scheme that allowed buyers to delay most of their payments until the units were ready for occupation has been scrapped. Developers must set aside 90% of EC units for first-time buyers during the first two years from the project’s launch date, up from 70% and one month, respectively. The updated rules apply to EC sites with tenders closing on or after May 8. ECs are a form of hybrid private-public housing type built by private developers where buyers can still receive government grants. These units are typically priced 20-30% below comparable 99-year leasehold private condos in the same area, but buyers are subject to restrictions, including a monthly household income cap of S$16,000 (US$12,600), according to _EdgeProp Singapore_. However, EC prices have soared in the last 10 years, with median rates rising from S$782 per square foot (US$6,633 per square meter) in 2016 to S$1,843 between January and April this year. Some owners have made large profits by reselling their units shortly after the MOP ended. Mark Yip, CEO of real estate agency Huttons Asia, said more ECs have been sold on the resale market after five years, with some fetching over S$1 million above their launch prices. The largest gain was over S$2 million for a four-bedroom unit at The Tampines Trilliant in April, he said. **Near-term boost in demand expected** Demand for the five upcoming projects not affected by the new restrictions is expected to rise, particularly among second-time buyers, according to analysts. These include two at Woodlands Drive 17 and one each at Senja Close, Sembawang Road and Miltonia Close. Tenders for these five sites closed between August 2025 and April 2026. Yip said the longer MOP for future projects could make these upcoming launches more attractive to buyers. City Developments Limited, a major player in the EC market, has confirmed that the updated rules will not apply to its planned projects at Woodlands Drive 17 and Senja Close, both of which are scheduled for launch next year. Workers operate cranes at an executive condominium construction site next to completed public housing apartments in Singapore, Jan. 19, 2016. Photo by Reuters Nicholas Mak, chief research officer at property portal Mogul.sg, said the exemption given to the five upcoming EC projects effectively gives their developers "an unexpected bonus as the new EC regulatory changes strengthen their pricing power," per _The Business Times_. He expects some of the developments to launch at median prices close to S$2,000 per square foot. Prices are expected to remain stable or edge higher in the near term because of elevated land costs Analysts said the longer MOP is primarily aimed at the large resale profits some EC sellers have made in recent years, and could eventually result in fewer flippers. "We do not expect any immediate impact to the private residential resale market, but the effects of the 10-year MOP on new ECs may be felt further down the road with a reduced flow of younger resale ECs into the market," said Kelvin Fong, CEO of property agency PropNex, as quoted by _Channel News Asia_. "This may steer prospective buyers to other private resale condos and new mass-market project launches." ### 相關股票 - [C09.SG](https://longbridge.com/zh-HK/quote/C09.SG.md) - [OYY.SG](https://longbridge.com/zh-HK/quote/OYY.SG.md) - [C70.SG](https://longbridge.com/zh-HK/quote/C70.SG.md) ## 相關資訊與研究 - [房租中位數破 16 萬 曼哈頓公寓租金破新高](https://longbridge.com/zh-HK/news/286846590.md) - [ASIA COMM HOLD:出售倫敦住宅公寓,涉 448.5 萬英鎊](https://longbridge.com/zh-HK/news/286546272.md) - [信義代銷觀察:跨界聯名 重塑預售建案品牌價值](https://longbridge.com/zh-HK/news/286851517.md) - [北市 2 月房市「兩極化」交易量減少 25%、減幅最大是這區](https://longbridge.com/zh-HK/news/286867205.md) - [房地產行情無復甦跡象?中國嘗試透過提振股市激發財富效應](https://longbridge.com/zh-HK/news/286871543.md)