--- title: "三星管理層與工會在最後時刻的談判中未能達成協議" type: "News" locale: "zh-HK" url: "https://longbridge.com/zh-HK/news/287006156.md" description: "三星電子的管理層與工會領導未能達成獎金支付協議,導致計劃於 5 月 21 日至 6 月 7 日舉行罷工。工會要求將年度營業利潤的 15% 用於獎金,並取消獎金的 50% 上限。談判失敗後,三星的股價下跌了 3.0%。當地法院部分批准了對罷工的禁令,允許關鍵設施正常運作。如果談判沒有進展,韓國政府可能會介入" datetime: "2026-05-20T04:45:34.000Z" locales: - [zh-CN](https://longbridge.com/zh-CN/news/287006156.md) - [en](https://longbridge.com/en/news/287006156.md) - [zh-HK](https://longbridge.com/zh-HK/news/287006156.md) --- # 三星管理層與工會在最後時刻的談判中未能達成協議 By Kwanwoo Jun Samsung Electronics' management and union leaders failed to reach a bonus-pay deal in last-minute talks aimed at averting a strike at the world's largest memory-chip maker. Samsung management said it couldn't accept the union's demands, including compensation even for unprofitable business units, the South Korean chip maker said in a statement Wednesday. Union leaders said they will proceed with the strike as planned from May 21 through June 7. Whether unionized Samsung workers will strike from Thursday as planned and how big the impact of the industrial action will be remain unclear, as the South Korean government had earlier warned that it could invoke emergency mediation powers to restrict the strike for one month and force a settlement if negotiations fail. "There should be no strike under any circumstances," Samsung said, adding that it was still open to dialogue with the union to avoid the industrial action. A South Korean local court earlier this week partly granted the company's injunction request against the strike, easing concerns over disruptions to Samsung's chip production and the global semiconductor supply chain. The court ordered the union to maintain normal operations at certain key production facilities even during industrial action, according to Samsung. The union had demanded that the company allocate 15% of its annual operating profit to employee bonuses and remove the bonus cap, currently set at 50% of annual salary. Union leaders also wanted the revised bonus-pay scheme to become a standing rule. During a previous round of talks, Samsung management had rejected the union's demands. Shares in Samsung fell 3.0% Wednesday after the talks failed to produce a deal. Write to Kwanwoo Jun at kwanwoo.jun@wsj.com (END) Dow Jones Newswires May 20, 2026 00:31 ET (04:31 GMT) Copyright (c) 2026 Dow Jones & Company, Inc. ### 相關股票 - [SSNGY.US](https://longbridge.com/zh-HK/quote/SSNGY.US.md) - [09747.HK](https://longbridge.com/zh-HK/quote/09747.HK.md) - [07747.HK](https://longbridge.com/zh-HK/quote/07747.HK.md) - [SMSN.UK](https://longbridge.com/zh-HK/quote/SMSN.UK.md) ## 相關資訊與研究 - [韓政府:三星罷工恐釀 100 兆韓圜經損 將強制介入](https://longbridge.com/zh-HK/news/286690199.md) - [亞太市場面臨科技與金融挑戰,南寶與三星展現成長潛力,利率上升擾動投資信心](https://longbridge.com/zh-HK/news/287207167.md) - [三星爆史上最大罷工!謝金河稱「是台灣的鏡子」:二次西進中國恐不自量力](https://longbridge.com/zh-HK/news/286998009.md) - [三星罷工丨李在明:工會行動須有適當界限](https://longbridge.com/zh-HK/news/287035740.md) - [三星罷工急煞引爆記憶體!美韓指標瘋漲 南亞科成交值一度超車台積電](https://longbridge.com/zh-HK/news/287151570.md)