$Greenland Energy(GLND.US)
Context
I bought into the Greenland hype, and GLND ran further than I expected. I took partial profit on the way up, then held the rest to see whether the momentum would continue.
Then the price started to weaken. There were little pauses and rebounds, but they weren’t turning into the stronger recovery I was waiting for.
My Trade
I had a limit sell set slightly above the opening high and hoped a bounce would fill it. When GLND started slipping, I wanted to believe it could make its way back to my limit order. Instead, it kept drifting lower.
I eventually moved the limit sell down, but I waited too long and gave back more of the gains that had been right in front of me.
Of course, GLND bounced a little after I sold, just enough to make me question myself 😂 But it later fell as low as $3.98 postmarket. Getting out when I did was a good call, even if I wish I’d acted sooner.
Takeaway
Taking partial profit was the right call, and closing the rest protected the profit I still had. The part I want to improve is how long I waited to adjust my original limit order after the chart started telling a different story.
Trust the chart instead of hoping for a miracle. If the stock keeps slipping and my only reason to wait is “maybe the next bounce will reach my order,” I need to reassess sooner.
Green trade overall. Timely exit. Lesson learned with a completely unnecessary amount of drama. 🙃







